Latent Solution ( AVA GROUP OF COMPANIES LLC ) aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging Latent Solution with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Latent Solution, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the customized services/solution/project will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service/solution/project responsibilities to another vendor before a prior notice of at least 30 calendar days.
- Latent Solution reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail any recurring package of Latent Solution then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Latent Solution and the client agree on a specific quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay the amount in advance or as agreed between both the parties, prior to the commencement of the work.
- Latent Solution shall invoice the clients on agreed timelines, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay as per the invoice when it is due, Latent Solution shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 30 day prior notice.
- Latent Solution will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold Latent Solution harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses related to the services provided by Latent Solution to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Latent Solution .
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Latent Solution for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Latent Solution will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of Latent Solution.
- Latent Solution will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by Latent Solution.
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
- Latent Solution reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email